With the home & away part of the season virtually complete, here’s the final ladder!
Yes, an undefeated season for Port Adelaide, and a winless one for Gold Coast. Other highlights:
- Sydney finished 6th (and were top 4 with a round to go) with a sub-100 percentage, thanks to a series of close wins.
- Fremantle also surprised and delighted, in what may be a more sustainable way, climbing steadily as the season progressed.
- Similarly Adelaide jumped into the Eight in the final round, defeating GWS.
- Richmond seem to be peaking at the right time, with a dominant display in the final two rounds.
- West Coast lost five in a row early but seemed to be getting back on track before running out of time.
- The comp was featured on AFL.com.au.
Thanks to Stattraction, we have Coleman Medal results:
Yes, that’s a shared Coleman. Also a low-scoring Coleman, thanks to a simulation bug that afflicted the first half of the season and stole goals from each team’s main scorer. Also scores in general were down, since we were simulating 16-minute quarters.
Finals begin Wednesday June 3rd at 7:50pm EST and continue almost every night for the next week.